From conference keynote presentations to intensive institutional change initiatives and everything in between.
We work with organizations and associations of all types and sizes, from small individual or group practices to large nonprofits, corporations, state agencies and provincial learning communities.
We support trauma-informed understanding and response by programs and providers spanning the entire social services continuum and beyond:
- Outpatient, community-based, residential, and inpatient services and settings, including multidisciplinary providers/organizations
- Trauma specialty service settings and providers
- Prevention and early-intervention programs
- Transitional living or shelter-based settings – homeless and runaway, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, etc.
- Child and family welfare and child protective service systems
- Primary education, secondary education, and higher education schools, universities and systems
- Judicial and correctional systems
- Law-enforcement and first responder organizations
- Native American, Alaskan Native, First Nation and other tribal organizations
- Addictions and dual diagnosis programs
- LGBTQIA+ services
- Youth violence and suicide prevention programs and services
- Businesses and corporations
- Faith communities and other faith-based organizations
- Mind-body and wellness services
- Advocacy and empowerment-based, vocational rehabilitation, job placement, self-defense training, and other strengths-based programs and services