Complex Trauma Treatment Affiliates
Complex Trauma Treatment Affiliates are an independent network of senior complex trauma therapists and clinical supervisors. The Complex Trauma Treatment Affiliates program is not a comprehensive registry of trauma therapists. CTTA membership is restricted to a carefully selected group of not more than two dozen psychotherapists across the United States and Canada.
Membership in the CTTA program is by invitation only, and is based on longstanding demonstration of advanced clinical expertise treating children, adolescents, families, adults and/or couples impacted by complex traumatic stress, dissociation and related conditions. All affiliate members offer outpatient psychotherapy services either through private individual or group practices or trauma specialty clinics. Affiliates participate in a monthly peer-reviewed group supervision and resource sharing series facilitated by the Complex Trauma Treatment Center Boston. All affiliates are versed in multiple innovative and evidence-based approaches to treatment.
Unless otherwise indicated, psychotherapy and other services are provided by Affiliates on a self-pay basis, with documentation assistance offered to clients seeking out of network insurance reimbursement. Facilities are handicap accessible only where indicated.
Click the points on the geographical map to access detailed services and contact information for Complex Trauma Treatment Affiliates in designated regions of the United States and Canada.
- ACT = Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- AEDP = Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy
- ARC = Attachment, Self-Regulation & Competency
- CBP = Component Based Therapy for Complex Trauma
- CBT = Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- COSP = Circle of Security Parenting Program
- CPP = Child Parent Psychotherapy
- CSAT = Certified Sex Addiction Therapy
- DBT = Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EFT = Emotion-Focused Therapy
- EMDR = Eye Movement Sensitization & Reprocessing
- IPT = Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- NMT = Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics
- PCIT = Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- SMART = Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Treatment
- SP = Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- SPARCS = Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress
- TBRI = Trust-Based Relational Intervention
- TF-CBT = Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Attachment and Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing (ATTCH) Niagaracity_slug_id: st_catharinespractice_name: Attachment and Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing (ATTCH) Niagaralead_therapists: Lori Gill, MAaddress: 95 Niagara St.city: St. Catharinesstate: Ontariozip_code: L2R 4L3email: email@example.com: (905) 684-9333website: www.attchniagara.comdescription: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults and families. Wide range of treatment modalities including ARC, Attachment-focused EMDR, Integrative Trauma and Attachment Treatment Model (ITATM), Theraplay, yoga, sand tray therapy and art therapy.
- Center for Children & Familiescity_slug_id: normanpractice_name: Center for Children & Familieslead_therapists: Jessica Hodges, LCSWaddress: 210 S Cockrel Ave, Normancity: Normanstate: OKzip_code: 73071email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (405) 364-1420website: www.ccfinorman.orgdescription: Psychotherapy for adolescents, adults, couples and families. Specializations include zero to five parenting, infertility, and child welfare/probation involved youth. Modalities include ARC, ACT, CPP, IPT, MAP, Seeking Safety, Solution-Focused Therapy and TC-CBT. Accessible facility.
- Center for Healing Trauma & Attachment, Inc.city_slug_id: brushpractice_name: Center for Healing Trauma & Attachment, Inc.lead_therapists: Doreen Hills, MS, NCC, LPC, LMHC, CCJTS, CCFCaddress: 206 Clayton Streetcity: Brushstate: COzip_code: 80723email: Doreen_hills@yahoo.comphone: (970) 397-4609website: www.chtainc.orgdescription: CHTA is a non-profit Mental Health Center based in Northeast Colorado that focuses on treatment of complex trauma. We provide counseling to individuals aged 5 to adult, family therapy, play, sand tray, and attachment-based therapies, EMDR, and NMT, as well as integrative, holistic, and indigenous approaches to trauma intervention including music, art, quilting, yoga, physical therapy, and massage therapy.
- CTTC Boston: (Cambridge office)city_slug_id: cambridgepractice_name: CTTC Boston: (Cambridge office)lead_therapists: Amy Fingland, Psy.D.address: 12 Arrow Street, Suite 210city: Cambridgestate: MAzip_code: 02138email: email@example.com: (617) 548-4123description: Psychotherapy for adults and adolescents. Dr. Fingland specializes in treatment of complex trauma with clinical dissociation, gender and identity development, and LGBTQIA+ populations. Modalities include ARC, CBP, EMDR and SMART. Accessible facility.
- CTTC: Boston (Melrose office)city_slug_id: melrosepractice_name: CTTC: Boston (Melrose office)lead_therapists: Jana Pressley, Psy.D., & Joseph Spinazzola, Ph.D.address: 630 Main St., 2nd Floorcity: Melrosestate: MAzip_code: 02176phone: (617) 548-4123description: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Extensive range of treatment modalities offered. Specializations include forensic evaluation, clinical supervision, AEDP, ARC, CBP, DBT, EMDR sand tray, SP, treatment of clinical dissociation and spirituality.
- CTTC: Long Island (Huntington office)city_slug_id: huntingtonpractice_name: CTTC: Long Island (Huntington office)lead_therapists: Keri Schumacher, LCSWaddress: 210 E. Main St.city: Huntingtonstate: NYzip_code: 11743email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (631) 372-5681description: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents and young adults. Wide range of modalities including DBT, CBT, TF-CBT, CPP and SPARCS.Reiki Level I Certified.
- CTTC: Long Island (Manhasset office)city_slug_id: manhassetpractice_name: CTTC: Long Island (Manhasset office)lead_therapists: Mandy Habib, Psy.D., & Victor Labruna, Ph.D.address: 444 Community Drivecity: Manhassetstate: NYzip_code: 11030description: Psychotherapy for adolescents, adults and couples. Modalities include DBT, SPARCS-based psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral approaches and relational psychotherapy. Accessible facility.
- Gil Institute for Trauma Recovery and Educationcity_slug_id: fairfaxpractice_name: Gil Institute for Trauma Recovery and Educationlead_therapists: Myriam Goldin, LCSW, RPT-Saddress: 826 Lee Highway, Ste. 200city: Fairfaxstate: VAzip_code: 22031email: email@example.com: (703) 560-2600website: www.gilinstitute.comdescription: Individual and group psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Extensive array of trauma-focused assessment and treatment services and modalities offered. Specializations include treatment of young children, parent-child dyadic work, Theraplay, expressive therapies, equine-assisted therapy and COSP. Services offered in English, Spanish, Farsi and French. Accessible facility.
- Haddonfield Consulting Practice, LLCcity_slug_id: haddonfieldpractice_name: Haddonfield Consulting Practice, LLClead_therapists: Mimi Sullivan, Ph.D., LCSWaddress: 124 Kings Highway Westcity: Haddonfieldstate: NJzip_code: 08033email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (609) 932-7120website: www.mimisullivan.comdescription: Psychotherapy for individual adults. Range of modalities including EMDR, biofeedback, and neurofeedback. Specialization in recovery from domestic abuse and from relationships that are controlling/abusive.
- Henegar Counseling Centercity_slug_id: chattanoogapractice_name: Henegar Counseling Centerlead_therapists: Lorrie Slater, Ph.D.address: 1815 McCallie Avecity: Chattanoogastate: TNzip_code: 37404email: email@example.com: (423) 756-2894website: www.henegarcc.comdescription: Psychotherapy for all ages. Specialities include marital and group therapies, psychological testing, addictions, eating disorders, and faith-based counseling. Modalities include ARC, Brain Spotting, CBP, EMDR, PCIT and TF-CBT. Most insurances accepted. Accessible facility.
- Ivy Counseling Groupcity_slug_id: skillmanpractice_name: Ivy Counseling Grouplead_therapists: Debra Ruisard, DSW, LCSW, LCADCaddress: 182 Tamarack Circlecity: Skillmanstate: NJzip_code: 08858email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (609) 688-8300website: www.debraruisard.comdescription: Psychotherapy for adults and adolescents aged 16+. Modalities include ARC, CPP, trauma-sensitive yoga and SP. Dr. Ruisard specializes in treatment of substances use disorders with a harm reduction approach.
- Know. Grow. Heal., Inc.city_slug_id: oak_parkpractice_name: Know. Grow. Heal., Inc.lead_therapists: Sophia Duffy, Ph.D.address: 137 N. Oak Park Ave., Suite 207city: Oak Parkstate: ILzip_code: 60301email: email@example.com: (773) 681-2480website: www.knowgrowheal.comdescription: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Modalities include CBT, DBT,and ACT. Dr. Duffy specializes in working with people of color and in psychological evaluation for children ages 6-18. BCBS PPO accepted.
- Mindshift Centercity_slug_id: quincypractice_name: Mindshift Centerlead_therapists: Angel Knoverek, Ph.D., LCPC, ACSaddress: State & 8th Plazacity: Quincystate: ILzip_code: 62301email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (217) 440-6247website: www.mindshiftcenter.orgdescription: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Specializations include EMDR, SPARCS-based psychotherapy, TF-CBT, and Theraplay. Accessible location.
- 906 Counselingcity_slug_id: marquettepractice_name: 906 Counselinglead_therapists: Stephanie Blubaugh, LCSWaddress: 329 W. Washington St.city: Marquettestate: MIzip_code: 49855email: email@example.com: (906) 205-0304description: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults and families. Ms. Blubaugh specializes in serving children as young as 3 who have experienced complex trauma. Wide range of treatment modalities including ARC and EMDR. Most insurances accepted.
- Richmont Trauma Centercity_slug_id: atlantapractice_name: Richmont Trauma Centerlead_therapists: DeVon Mills, PhD, LPC, ACSaddress: 1900 The Exchange SE, Building 100, Suite 180city: Atlantastate: GAzip_code: 30339email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (770)575-9393website: www.richmonttraumacenter.comdescription: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, and families. Specialities include marital and group therapies and faith-based counseling. Modalities include, ARC, CBP, DBT, EMDR and TF-CBT. Many insurances accepted. Accessible facility.
- Reframed Counselingcity_slug_id: northboroughpractice_name: Reframed Counselinglead_therapists: Kaitlyn Marie Wilson, LICSWaddress: 300 West Main St., Building Bcity: Northboroughstate: MAzip_code: 01532phone: (601) 348-5635description: Psychotherapy for children, adults and families. Modalities include ARC, and TF-CBT, CPP and the Nurtured Heart Approach. Specializes in treatment and support of systems, providers, caregivers and partners of individuals impacted by trauma. BCBS MA accepted.
- Sheri S. Weistaner Centercity_slug_id: couer_d_alenepractice_name: Sheri S. Weistaner Centerlead_therapists: Sheri Weistaner, LCSWaddress: 602 E. Garden Ave., Suite 5city: Couer D'Alenestate: IDzip_code: 83814email: email@example.com: (208) 661-3864website: www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/sheri-s-weistaner-coeur-dalene-id/406754?sid=5e33402e29ad4&name=sheri+weis&ref=1&tr=ResultsNamedescription: Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, and families. Specializations include ARC, TBRI, NMT and Circles of Security. TBRI parent groups offered. Most insurances accepted.
- TalkWorkscity_slug_id: westlake-villagepractice_name: TalkWorkslead_therapists: Kelley Butler, LCSWaddress: 2277 Townsgate Rd. Suite 102city: Westlake Villagestate: CAzip_code: 91361email: firstname.lastname@example.org: (310) 497-8274website: www.kelleybutler.comdescription: Psychotherapy for adolescents, adults and families. Specializations include zero to five, parenting, couples therapy, and child welfare/probation involved youth. Modalities include ARC, ACT, CPP, EMDR, IPT, MAP, Seeking Safety, Solution-Focused Therapy and TF-CBT. Accessible facility.
- Thrive Counseling Atlantacity_slug_id: tuckerpractice_name: Thrive Counseling Atlantalead_therapists: DeVon Mills, Ph.D., LPC, CSAT-Caddress: 3754 Lavista Road, Suite 200city: Tuckerstate: GAzip_code: 30084phone: (770) 827-7420website: www.thrivecounselingatlanta.comdescription: Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, and couples. Modalities include Interpersonal Process, Person Centered, CBT, DBT, EMDR, and CSAT. Specialize in serving individuals with complex trauma, addictions resulting from complex trauma, and betrayal trauma.